Sunday, September 19, 2010

Milestones!

Jackson is crawling now!
I am not sure what made everything click for him, but Saturday morning he decided it was time, and now he's just cruising around everywhere! I'm so excited! I love watching the milestones that little ones go through. They do so much growing and changing so quickly! It is simply amazing!

Lily and I had a great time at Grandma's house today, and Lily got some quality time playing while I went for my yearly eye exam. We played soccer outside, chased butterflies, and she listened in rapture as I told her the story of Rumpelstiltskin.
My cousin, Sairsha (Gaelic "Saiorse" meaning freedom), is having a fundraiser for her school, and I think I'm going to get a book instead of a magazine subscription as I normally do. It is all about cooking seasonally and light, and not only will I be making healthy meals, but I will learn about seasonal fruits and vegetables, so it'll definitely help my budget!
I can't wait to get it in the mail!

Anyway, off to bed for me! Okay, I admit it... I'm in the middle of a superb book that I can't put down! I have to see what happens next!

Night night!
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!

No comments: