Monday, August 30, 2010

Beach Fun!

Today we just got back from an impromptu beach trip over the weekend. Both my and Matt's schedules were free this weekend, and opportunity knocked! We delivered furniture to Matt's brother and his family, got some really cute new furniture for Lily's new bedroom in return, and spent an amazing weekend with family at the beach!
I can't wait for Christmas this year when all the family is in town!


Lily, Matt, and I had a blast looking for seashells, telling stories about the whales and the sharks she just couldn't get enough of, and chasing the breaking surf! She was in awe of the sea foam!  :P This picture was taken when we made a quick stop at the beach before going with the boys to surf later that afternoon. Sooo much fun!

... but I'm secretly really glad to be home again :)  Off to curl up with the book Aunt Martha loaned me and drift off to sleep...

No comments: