Thursday, August 12, 2010

Under the Weather

Think the Lilybug has a bug :(
She's been really sleepy today and VERY needy! Not that I mind the snuggly part... I'm fighting for every hug from my little miss independent, but the whiny part is not so fun. Poor thing!

We're going to have some hot tea later and maybe some yummy homemade spaghetti will make things better. I always loved when my mom made me dinner when I was sick. Maybe we'll have some girl time and eat dinner on the couch instead of the dining room for a change. I'll pop in Beauty and the Beast or Sleeping Beauty and we'll dine in.

Matt is working late, so that's usually our girl time when I do something extra special for her. Weird how little Lilybug has our routine down so pat that she knows that he's not home on time. 

To Do List Today
Fold Laundry
Change the Sheets
Pick up Toys
Pull out Beef for Dinner
Grocery Store
Bank
Give STINKY Ares a Bath!

:P

No comments: