Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Negotiations have begun!

This week has been sooo crazy! I feel like I've been up and down and spun around every which way, and luckily, most of it is good! I've begun negotiations with a wonderful family in my area in the evenings on Monday through Saturday! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to become a part of their family, and I can't wait to start.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a preschool environment a few days a week for Lily to attend. This will give me a break during the week to keep up with my schoolwork and candle company, but it will also give her some much needed socialization time (though we do frequent the park and our roommate's daughter is the same age) and some academic focus with other children her age. I may also look for a morning position a few days a week, and I'm still keeping my options open for that.

Thank you to everyone for making this birthday wonderful! I got so many great birthday wishes that really made my day, and I'm already learning how to operate my new sewing machine, a complete surprise gift from my family! I'm having a blast already!

Love to all!

No comments: