Friday, August 13, 2010

Yummy New Recipe & a Spotless House!

I went to make spaghetti last night and opened my spice cabinet to find I was completely out of rosemary and bay leaves... so I added some things by smell on the fly, and I think it was my best spaghetti sauce ever!


____

Today was absolutely crazy. I didn't get a chance to hit the post office and mail out my customers' packages, but I cleaned my entire house top to bottom! I feel very accomplished! I keep it tidy (which Matt thinks is really easy with a 2-3 year old and a puppy running around) but every once in a while it needs more than sweeping, mopping, and dusting... it needs some scrubbing!
And I caught up on some overdue laundry and dishes.
Whew!

Now on to a fun filled Friday night with the roommates, the babies, and my favorite summertime friends: the back porch and grill!

No comments: