Monday, August 16, 2010

Where is that sock's mate?

Why is it there is always at least one sock without its mate in ever load? I try really hard to make sure I only wash pairs, but there is always one that slips through. Where am I supposed to put it until the next load comes through?!  : p

Obviously, I matched socks today. I've also spent today cleaning up dog throw up. Topped my yuck-o-meter! Apparently, Lily thought it was okay to let Ares smell her bottom cream. He only got a nibble as I was only a few feet away filling up his food and water bowls, but it definitely didn't agree with him. Monitoring all day, and he seems to be fine now.

After naptime we're off to the park! Ares can run off some energy and Lily can throw the ball with him! Dinner with the in-law-ishs tonight :) I can't wait for Michelle's yummy cooking!

No comments: